Sophia got to go on her first field trip to an apple orchard to pick some apples. She was excited...but even more exciting was that she got to go on a BUS just like the boys. I wasn't comfortable with my little 4 year old going on a field trip in a bus without me there so I came along. Because I had Sawyer, we couldn't ride on the bus with the class. So, we followed along behind and met up with them at the orchard. I was hoping I could convince Sophia to just come home with me so we could go do some shopping, but she insisted on riding back to her preschool on the bus.
I took my SLR camera and went to snap a picture and realized I left the card in my computer at home. So, all of these were taken with my iphone...they turned out much better than I thought!
First they got a lesson on bees and pollination. Sophi kept answering all the questions. I was impressed with how much she knew.
It had rained for the whole week before this trip so rain gear was a must. She looked so cute in her new pink raincoat.
Her cute friends.
Each kid got to pick out three apples from the trees. Sophia just wanted the cute little ones. She shared them with daddy and the boys when they got home. Needless to say, everyone gave her a polite thumbs up on her apple but no one took a second bite! It was a fun little trip and all she could talk about was that bus ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment