aww, that looks like a fun trip, we went there last year and had a blast! Loved your Christmas card by the way, better late than never eh? So, when can we hang out? We should make it soon! When does Dan leave for two months?
Hi sweetie... i hear you on the weather. i have only been snowboarding once so i am pretty much over the snow if i have no time to enjoy it. I hope all is well. p.s. I never got the new years card..... so i dont know if i gave you the wrong address. i do things like that.
5 comments:
aww, that looks like a fun trip, we went there last year and had a blast!
Loved your Christmas card by the way, better late than never eh?
So, when can we hang out? We should make it soon! When does Dan leave for two months?
You can come visit me in AZ & you will have that weather! ;o)
It looks like you all enjoyed a fun little vacation! It's nice to getaway to somewhere warm when the weather is so cold and crappy!
How fun! I like your posts your so creative, and that is so funny of her in the pantry!!! Kids are the best!
Hi sweetie... i hear you on the weather. i have only been snowboarding once so i am pretty much over the snow if i have no time to enjoy it. I hope all is well.
p.s. I never got the new years card..... so i dont know if i gave you the wrong address. i do things like that.
Post a Comment