The boys woke up at 6:00 am anxious to go see whether they had been naughty or nice....
Luckily, I think they must have been nice. The kids were amazingly patient as we waited until about 9:00 for everyone to wake up before we opened presents. Mason and Parker were very excited with their binoculars they got in their stocking...Mason got Matchbox Cars and Boom Blox for the wii and Parker got Play-doh and the Little Einsteins rocket ship. Sophi opened her play cookies and could have cared less for the rest of the presents. It was also really fun to hear the screams of excitement as our nieces Olivia and Bella got their American Girl dolls. I thought pants were going to be peed! It was a great Christmas morning.
1 comment:
I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. I sort of can't wait until my kids will wake up early anxiously awaiting what is in store for them.
Post a Comment