Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting Big

Sophia got a big girl bike for her birthday this year.  She loved it, but was a little disappointed that it didn't have a basket and tassels on the handles.  So, when I was at the store and came across this Barbie kit I knew she would love it.  She was so excited and rode it around on the back patio all day long.  She kept coming inside trying to think of things that she needed for her basket...like a notebook and pencil to write down important things and her fruit snack in case she gets hungry.

 Of course this little guy thinks he can do anything the big kids do.  All day long he just wanted to sit up on Sophia's bike.  He also likes to eat his breakfast just like the big kids.  They all have waffles with peanut butter on it in the morning so now Sawyer throws a fit if he doesn't get to do the same thing.  He also has to sit at the big kid table (no way I can get him to sit in his highchair).  He's growing too fast.

No comments: