The boys had their first baseball game tonight. After a month of practicing, they were ready to play! Mason played Tball when he was 4, but niether of them have played since then (I guess I just like to have my summers open). But this year they wanted to try it and I figured we were here in Illinois so its not like we're going to miss out on any family activities. Plus, the way they group their ages, it worked out that they are on the same team!
Parker up to bat.
Mason's turn...
Mason as the catcher
Parker at 1st.
....and then this beauty headed our way. The storms here are amazing! They have lightning monitors at the field, so the alarm went off and we had to sit out and wait. After 15 minutes they called the game. The boys were bummed, but they had so much fun. They decided they really like baseball.
As we were waiting for the all clear, the kids were running around chasing each other. Of course, Sophia was right in the middle of it. She doesn't miss out on much.
No comments:
Post a Comment