My boys were so excited to wake up this morning to this. The first thing they wanted to do today was go out and play in the snow. They were heart broken when I informed them that I hadn't bought snow boots or snow pants, yet. I was just starting to get prepared for fall. My poor bulbs are in the garage just waiting to be planted. Mother nature just wanted to keep us on our toes!
4 comments:
gotta love mother nature...we still have 6" on the ground and temps in the mid teens...see you later this week....
mom
Well now it is beautiful weather again! 70's...
I loved Parker's cake, so cute!
Sophie is so cute and big! Mason is starting to look just like Dan! I hope you're doing great. i miss you, we need to get together.
Ash! How are you?? By the looks of it, you are doing very well! It's so good to see you again! Hope all is well
Abby
Post a Comment