1. First ride on the bus. He was so excited and so nervous. I got him on the bus then drove to the school to make sure he got off and to his class okay. It was a bittersweet moment watching him be so independent, and also hard to let go and not protect him from lifes dissappointments.
2. First day of preschool. For the past two years there have been tears as I dropped big brother off at preschool and this little guy didn't get to go. He proudly told Mason as we pulled up to the preschool, "Mason, I gotta go to MY school now, but you can't come." But he quickly followed, "But don't worry, I'll be back soon."
3. First sucker. Sophi had her one year checkup including 4 vaccinations. She cried one squelching whimper, then gave the nurse a dirty look and all was well. Of course, you can't leave the dr. office without a sucker. She thought it was pretty yummy.
4. First soccer game. SOOOOO much more exciting to watch than t-ball. It was a little hard for him because two of his teammates were gone, so he had to play the whole time and was very tired by the end.
4 comments:
FINALLY. Hi. Your blog is so cute. The pictures of the kids growing...so cute! I know I don't know where the time goes. I can't believe you saw a grizzly bear, scary! YOur cake you made was really cute too.
I know what you mean--soccer is so much more fun to watch than t-ball!!
I'm glad Parker finally gets to go to his own school. Happy days!
Happy Birthday Parker!! Your 4 now!!! Have a GREAT day.
Crazy that he is that old! I remember him from when he was what, 6 months old?? Time flies and we haven't seen enough of you guys!!
Do you still have the kimhansen email address? We sent you and invite to that, if you didn't get it let me know!!
Post a Comment