
This is our first attempt at a garden or "the experiment." My parents always had an awesome garden when I was growing up, but since we've been married we have never been in one place long enough to even attempt one. So, Dan braved the no-mans-land part of our backyard to build this for me (it involved a sledgehammer and the removal of many little scrub oak trees) and the boys were so excited to help me build and rake the rows and plant the seeds. I'm so glad that I have such a handy husband! Now we will sit back and see what grows...hopefully not just weeds;)
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish I had a real garden! Mike and I planted a bunch of stuff in containers on our patio this year.
I'm so jealous you have a garden. One of these years I'll convince Bill to build me one!
(love the new pictures on the side...they are so cute!)
You are way ahead of me. I had such good intentions this year but you know how it goes. I bet your boys are excited. Jordan and Jack REALLY wanted a garden this year so I told them they could help grandma C with hers. (I figure it keeps them busy and I don't have to do any work :) By the way, I also LOVE the pics on the side, did you take them or have someone else. What cuties!
I am jealous... I just have a little herb garden... Looks GREAT!!! I like that you are getting into this posting thing... Keep in touch.
Post a Comment