New Tricks!!
Here are a few new tricks in our household...Sophi has figured out how to sit on her own. Luckily that means my life becomes a lot easier :) And.........
Parker is wearing big boy undies!!! Hip Hip Horray!
It's amazing what is exciting to you when you have kids! Way to go kiddos!
14 comments:
YEAH! What an exciting day! That is great Sophie is sitting up all on her own. Makaydi just falls forward. The bumbo is a great invention! Underwear is great! YEAH! Only 1 in diapers. What a great thing.
Congrats!! I know how exciting both of those achievements are. I agree with Ace....I loved the bumbo and only had it for the last child.
how cute! Congrats! Your kiddo's are getting soo big!
Your little Sophie is adorable! I am sure you are the cutest mom!
What great achievements! I can't believe how big Sophie is getting, she is such a cutie! Hooray for Parker! We are still stuggling with getting Caleb potty trained. Lately, he absolutely refuses to go near the potty, fun huh!? Any suggestions??
Yeah for Sophie and Parker! I can't even believe that Sophie is already sitting up on her own. Time really flies!
Good job Parker!!! The rest of us are happy as well, that kid had some STINKY diapers!! :) Sophie's getting so big, I can't believe how fast that goes. Of course none of my kids could sit on their own till much later. Probably because with their skinny little bodies, their heads were too top heavy! :) Good thing Sophie's got some bulk. love ya sissy!!!
how old is parker? I am trying to move into this stage w/ Braden he will be 3 in April. yikes huh. HELPPPPP!!!!???? I need advice for boys.
Lucky you! Carson can't sit up yet! I do think Sophie looks bigger than him- maybe that's why-- of course i have a tiny boy, what did I expect??
You have been tagged....check out my blog.
Yeah. They are growing up!! They are so cute. Way to go on the Underwear thing! Parker you are a little champ!
Ash...you have been tagged...check my blog for details...:)
that girl is going to be a knockout. she is just so cute.
I love the pics!!! Your family is adorable!
I didn't realize you, ace, sommers and chantille all had babies in the same month!! How funny!
Guess I should have waited a year and I couldv'e joined in...Tae's August 18th!
Post a Comment