Monday, February 18, 2008

tagged, tagged and more tagged...

Ok, it has been so long since I have updated and I have seen all these different tags and haven't responded. So, here I go.

Husband Tag...
What is his full name? Probably shouldn't go there on the internet?!
How long have we been married? Going on 8 years.
How long did we date? 4 months til we were engaged, then 5 months til we were married.
Who said I love you first? Dan...I had to think about whether or not I was ready to "go there"
Who is taller? Dan
Who sings better? I would say me, Dan would probably say him.
Who is smarter? Depends on the topic.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dan
Who mows the lawn? Dan
Who cooks dinner? Its my job, but I hate it with a passion so there are a lot of days when Dan does, or we go out.
Who drives? Dan...when I drive he is such a backseat (passenger seat) driver that I about go CRAZY, so I just let him drive.
Who's more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? it was mutual
Who asked who out? Dan asked me
Who proposed? Hello, Dan
Who has more siblings? we have exactly the same..4
Who wears the pants in the family? both
I tag...Angie, Mariann, Brook


Now for the book tag
Here are the instructions the rules are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.

My book club read: Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson.

With what little English he had, he gave me to understand that my shipmates had got safe ashore, and had broken bread in that very house on the day after.
"Was there one," I asked, "dressed like a gentleman?"
He said they all wore rough great coats; but to be sure, the first of them, the one that came alone, wore breeches and stockings, while the rest had sailors' trousers.
"Ah," said I, "and he would have a feathered hat?"
He told me, no, that he was bare-headed like myself.

Now I tag, Angie, Erin, Stacey, Jen H. and Danielle

4 comments:

Brook and Toby said...

chantille is trying to get me to come visit some time. i think i might try for april or something. how are you doing?

Sommers said...

I nee dyour current email, I have 2 for you and neither work. Thanks. Shaydon is almost sitting up now and rolling over. Isn't it so fun. Love being a mom.

Jess Perry said...

Fun tags. I loved reading these and discovering things about you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash, I've missed you! I still need to see your house. Let's do get together sometime in the near future. BY the way, I still have the Christmas picture of your kids on my frige. I couldn't take it down afterward, it was too cute!