Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sophi is 3 months!!





Man, does time fly or what! I can't believe this little monkey is already passed the newborn stage and is getting so big. Here are a few cute pictures...enjoy!










6 comments:

Sommers said...

Is Sophie sitting up? WOW!! Good job mom...

The Jenks Fam said...

I know the feeling. Makaydi just gets bigger every day. Sophie is so cute. We need to get together again soon.

Jensen Family said...

Wow she is a doll! I am sure her brothers are loving her!!

Lori said...

Sophie is darling. She is getting so big. So sad huh. Carson is 4 months now, and it just breaks my heart!!! It seems like yesterday Braden was just a baby. Although, every step is so much fun!

Jess Perry said...

They grow up so fast. She is so cute and so big. I wish there was a way to freeze them in the newborn stage for just a bit longer than they actually are. But hey, that is why we keep having kids.

Lauren Perry said...

Oh my heck she is too cute for words! I can't believe she is 3 months already! They seriously grow up so fast. I dont even remember Cannon last month, let alone 4 months ago :( I guess the days all blur into 1 when you are a mom though :)