Here are some quick pics of our Halloween fun! I can't believe its over and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Time is flying, so I'm glad I at least get 1 hour back this weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if it were a whole day? The boys had a blast trick-or-treating. Dan hauled them around the neighborhood in the wagon and he got quite a workout. I went around with him for the first few houses, then Sophie and I went home to be on candy detail. She's been a little grumpy lately because she's teething...yep that's right TEETHING, at 2 1/2 months. I guess she's getting ready for steak and potatoes. Well, hope you all had a great Halloween. Here are some more pictures of our night. Enjoy!
Hey Ash---I am impressed you got your boys to sit still for pictures on Halloween! Mace and Keston enjoyed seeing the pictures of your kids---thanks for sharing and inspiring us to start a blog too!
Pretty cute "spookables." It sounds like you all had a fun Halloween! I can't believe that Sophie is already getting teeth! I'm wondering if Austin is going to be like Caleb, which means I've got about 6 more months until I have to deal with teething.
8 comments:
Your kids look SO cute in the halloween costumes. Sohie is getting big and is adorable. I'm glad you joined us "blogger geeks." :)
Ashley - Love the pictures. It is so fun to stay up-to-date with everyone. Thanks for sharing.
I am glad your finally in!!! How exciting. I'll warn you it's addicting.
happy blogging!!
Hey Ash---I am impressed you got your boys to sit still for pictures on Halloween! Mace and Keston enjoyed seeing the pictures of your kids---thanks for sharing and inspiring us to start a blog too!
Hi Ash! I've tried to email you, but to no avail. Glad you are blogging! What fun! Your photos are darling. We need to get together again soon! :) Ace
Your family is so cute! I love the costumes. I am glad you joined the blogging world. It is really great!!
Hey Ash, Cute!! We've got a blog too, gibbyfamilyfun.blogspot.com- check it out if ya want to!!
Pretty cute "spookables." It sounds like you all had a fun Halloween! I can't believe that Sophie is already getting teeth! I'm wondering if Austin is going to be like Caleb, which means I've got about 6 more months until I have to deal with teething.
Post a Comment