Ok, since I am the ONLY one in my family without our own blog page, I decided I better get with it and get going on one. Plus, I figure the amount of time that I use to create and send emails is probably more than if I just posted it here. So, hopefully I will be able to keep everyone up to date on our family happenings! Well, here is our family. We took this picture in September up in Wyoming. As you can see, Parker (our 3 year old) has a nice scrape on his forehead, nose and mouth. I love this picture because that is a perfect depiction of his personality. He is always going 100 miles an hour and is pretty much fearless. I figure we are going to be spending a lot of money fixing this kids injuries. At the same time he is the most loving and tender hearted kid...always surprising me by saying "mommy, I love you sooooooo much!" or "Mommy, you're my best friend." It's the greatest thing to hear after a crazy day at home when you start to wonder if you are doing anything right! Mason (our 4 year old) is getting to be so big! His favorite thing to do now is spell things out. He's even trying to teach himself how to read! He always asks me to help him sound things out and gets really mad when you just tell him what it says. He is also my little helper. He loves to help me in the kitchen, to clean the house and especially to help out with his baby sister. He absolutely adores her and I'm sure will Monday, October 29, 2007
THE BEGINNING
Ok, since I am the ONLY one in my family without our own blog page, I decided I better get with it and get going on one. Plus, I figure the amount of time that I use to create and send emails is probably more than if I just posted it here. So, hopefully I will be able to keep everyone up to date on our family happenings! Well, here is our family. We took this picture in September up in Wyoming. As you can see, Parker (our 3 year old) has a nice scrape on his forehead, nose and mouth. I love this picture because that is a perfect depiction of his personality. He is always going 100 miles an hour and is pretty much fearless. I figure we are going to be spending a lot of money fixing this kids injuries. At the same time he is the most loving and tender hearted kid...always surprising me by saying "mommy, I love you sooooooo much!" or "Mommy, you're my best friend." It's the greatest thing to hear after a crazy day at home when you start to wonder if you are doing anything right! Mason (our 4 year old) is getting to be so big! His favorite thing to do now is spell things out. He's even trying to teach himself how to read! He always asks me to help him sound things out and gets really mad when you just tell him what it says. He is also my little helper. He loves to help me in the kitchen, to clean the house and especially to help out with his baby sister. He absolutely adores her and I'm sure will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm enjoying your blog already! Welcome to blogworld...
:-) I'm so excited your family has all joined the club!
Adorable family picture and I never got to congratulate you on your baby girl! I saw her in another picture your Mom emailed out from your family Halloween party last weekend...she is darling! I'm looking forward to more posts!
Hey sissy! Way to jump aboard. I have to say, I had my doubts, you being such the non-conformist that you are, but it is just too much fun to brag about your kids isn't it? Give those cuties hugs and kisses from aunt angie.
Hey! It's fun that you joined the blog world. Your pics are darling of your kids! It was fun to see you guys this last weekend.
So cute! You have a darling family! I didnt know that you guys all had blogs! Yay! I will start visiting! :)
Ash! I am so excited you have a blog now!
Hey Ash! What a cute family! I was so excited to see how you are doing. You look great.
Post a Comment