The winter months can be so long and boring sometimes. Here's a few things we are doing around the house to keep ourselves entertained.
Sophia loves to have things organized. If she goes to the bathroom she won't come back out for a long time because while she's in there she will put all of my makeup away (in very specific spots). She organizes the bobby pins, rubber bands, hairspray and then will wipe off the counter. It is AWESOME! So, the other day she organized my tupperware drawer and then pulled up a chair as I was doing the dishes. She told me that she could finish them all by herself. And she did. Yesterday I loaded up on groceries then came home and had nowhere to put them. So, she helped me clean out and organize my pantry. Now if we could only get the boys to do the same...and trust me, she's given them plenty of lectures about it!
These two are loving our old iPhones. I've downloaded a few new games for each of them and they have so much fun playing and of course competing for the highest scores. I love that if I buy a game I can put it on my phone and both of their phones. Its like buy one, get two free! Definitely helps to beat the winter doldrums.
1 comment:
so jealouse of your little helper!! sure miss you!!
Post a Comment