I know, this is WAY overdue, but for blog sake, I had to post about it. Besides, look how cute that little boy is!
We celebrated Parker's birthday early so Dan could be there for it. He decided he wanted a dinosaur party and was very specific about wanting a blue T-Rex cake. It turned out soooo cute!
Since Dan left the day before his birthday, our house was in mass chaos, so we ended up just having family (and Gabe and Gavin who might as well be) over. Luckily, grandma H. was also down, so Parker felt pretty special for his big day.
...but I think his favorite was his "sewer" (a.k.a. die cut machine) he got from grandma H. This kid loves crafts and was so excited to be able to cut out his own little shapes.
He got to celebrate at preschool by handing out treats. He loved being the spotlight and wore his birthday crown with pride!
It was a wonderful birthday...he was very excited to share it with his buddies. It blows my mind how fast these kids are growing up. I think especially in this last year Parker has turned from a little squirt into a big boy. As with each stage, there are things you don't want to let go of and things you are happy to leave behind, but they are just growing up too fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment