Thursday, April 2, 2009

SPIDER-MAN

Bet ya didn't know we hang with superheroes.

A local gym was having a promotion and part of it was to see and meet Spider-man. As soon as I got the flyer in the mail I knew this was a must do with the boys. They couldn't stop grinning the whole time. Even Sophi was shouting "pie-man". Seriously, could a couple of boys ask for anything more? The day got even better as it was followed up by a birthday party at chuck-e-cheeses.

All in all it was a great day.

3 comments:

April said...

Soooo fun! Thatcher would love something like that! Are you all alone yet? When does Dan leave for 2 months or whatever?? We NEED to get together!!

Heats said...

I think we need to come to your house. Cohen wanted to take Livvy's babies with us to the store today. What's your schedule like and we'll plan a day up!

Jolley's said...

i this is Lisa (Taylor) Jolley--sorry so long to contact you. The gym spiderman day looked so fun, I am sad I forgot about it. Just wondering what you next few weeks look like and if you want to try to get together. My email is lisajolley3@gmail.com--- Have a great day!
Lisa