Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Search for Nemo...

A couple of weeks ago Dan and I decided it would be fun to get the kids fish. Every kid has to have a pet, right? So, Daddy promised them if they were really good while we ran a ton of errands that day, he had a huge surprise for them. So, once we finished all of our shopping we went over to the fish section. The kids were so excited! We picked out an aquarium and looked at the fish. They looked a little iffy at Wal-Mart, so we headed over to petsmart.

Mason picked out a frog-which he named froggy, and Parker picked out a blue beta fish which he named Batman. Teasing I asked "is it Blue Batman?" to which I got a scolding look and was told, "no, just plain ole Batman."
Thanks daddy for such a fun surprise for the kiddies! Now if I can only keep them alive....

2 comments:

Heats said...

Fish? You are brave. I hope they live a long full life! P.S. I have been meaning to call in forever so don't be too shocked if I show up on your caller ID soon. :)

Brook and Toby said...

Beta's are not too bad to keep up.... I had one for 4 years. It lived in Logan, Pocatello and Moscow... It survived a lot. When it died I made Bo bury it I was so upset :)