Parker had his Halloween program at school. He was so excited to wear his new spider-man costume and sang out and did the actions to every word. We were so proud of him. He is such a sweet tenderhearted kid...and loved to sing his black cat song to anyone who would listen!
Showing off his Halloween gift from his teacher. I know someday he won't want to admit who his mom and dad are in the crowd, so for now I am loving that he shouts at us from onstage to let us share in his excitement!
Hip Hip Horrayyyyy...daddy made it home just in time for Halloween and pumpkin carving. We had to do a rush job carving our pumpkins on Halloween day, but with planning and much deliberation on which design to do, they turned out perfect.
1 comment:
Your kids are just so cute. Keep in touch with me. I feel like I lost you!
Post a Comment