Monday, September 22, 2008

Boys vs. Girls


Having two boys, then having Sophi come along I have had so many people ask me if I have noticed a difference between the boys and her. Up until recently I would answer no, but over the last few months she has been a whole different story. She walks around loving on her "Bee" (baby), gives lots of kisses and hugs, likes sitting at the kids table playing with her toys and is content with one toy, for a long time. It is such a different scenario from the boys who were constantly climbing, crashing toys, making vroooom noises and running...always running. Not that I don't love my energetic munchkins, it is just so different. Sophia is sooooo sweet and she keeps us smiling with moments like this.

1 comment:

Heats said...

Ohh! That is so cute. Don't you love little girls???? Boys and girls couldn't be more different. Miss you. We should go out for our birthdays...