As we pulled in yesterday from our disastrous trip to the store with my mom I was so frustrated and told the kids we were not going to do anything fun today because they were so naughty. I went upstairs to get Sophia down for a nap and when I came back downstairs I busted up laughing. They were trying to be so sneaky and I found them naked in the laundry room looking for their swimsuits. They begged to go swimming...
As usual, I caved.


4 comments:
I LOVE the underwater pictures! So cool!
Cute kids Ash! I especially like the picture of the underwater eskimo princess...
- adam
Hooray for summer and swimming and all that fun! So... are we gonna see you guys soon or what??
Seriously....
What happened to the good old days like back in Jersey? Just because we don't live next door to each other doesn't mean we can't still be friends... gas prices and all...
Looks like fun and I love the underwater pictures!
Post a Comment