Wednesday, April 30, 2008

As a result.....


Well, here is what 3 dr. visits, 4 prescriptions, 1 penecillin shot, 4 strep diagnosis and $175 in copays gets ya. It was our 8th anniversary yesterday and we could do nothing but laugh at how pathetic we must seem!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Good grief! Get well soon!

Lauren Perry said...

looks like my house! Cannon has been to the Dr 4 times this month! He had croup twice and 2 sinus infections! Ahhh!

Congrats on your anniversary though! I dont think you are pathetic, lol, just a parent!

John and Kassie said...

Isn't that how it goes---when it rains---it pours! At least we can be thankful that there is medicine to help them get better----I hate watching my kids go though the pains and aches of being sick. Hope you guys will feel better soon--take care!

April said...

Sad! That looks like our whole month of February!! Sorry, I feel for you!!
I am so sad we couldn't come to Dan's birthday party!! I hope it was awesome, now he is an old fart just like me!
So, now we just have to hang out another time, and SOON!
Why oh why has it been so long since we've seen you guys? GEEZ!

Ben and Jenn said...

Yuck I am sorry you guys have been so sick! That looks like about the same amount of medicine that Ben had to take when he had Pneumonia in Ohio. The big 30 for Dan, it's crazy how fast time goes. Hope he had a great birthday. Ben is going to be 31 in August! I can't believe it! Crap we are getting old.

Mike and Stacie said...

I hope you guys are better by now! Happy (late) Anniversary by the way!

Keri Loveland said...

Hi Ashley, Its Keri, you have a beautiful family! I just wanted to say hello! Hope to hear from you soon!