Thursday, March 20, 2008

Toilet tales...

As many of you know, Parker is now potty trained. It didn't take that long and he has been a champ. Now that he's got the whole routine down, he is exploring new options. For instance, he sees Mason peeing standing up, so gives it a try.

Then last week he REALLY had to go and I had the van loaded with kids, could not get all of them out and into a store with a restroom fast enough, so I let him pee on the side of the road. Of course, that was cool.

Then onto grandmas last weekend where he decided to forgo the bathroom right next to the garage door and instead peed right out into grandma's garage off the top of three steps (not to mention hitting grandma's car).

Yesterday I went into my bathroom to find pee all over the floor. When confronted about it Parker just said it was too hard.

This morning I woke up to a frantic scream that I needed to come and see the bubbles in the toilet before they all popped.

I wonder what is coming next.....

4 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Oh the things I have to look forward to with potty training a little boy...I just can't wait!

Ben and Jenn said...

hahhaaa too funny Ash! Boys will be boys.

Angie said...

We have laughed at Parker peeing off the garage steps so much. Lucky me to witness it :)I'd say we're bonded for life :)

Jen said...

I missed out on hearing about Parker peeing in the garage--too funny!! Caleb has been diaper free since Wednesday morning and things are going pretty well. We still haven't ventured out of the house much--sounds like I've got fun times in store....