I gotta say, it is so nice to know that when you really need your husband...he's there for ya! After coming home from a long weekend of being up in Sun Valley for his work Christmas party and a party at my parents in Burley, of course the house was trashed, the kids were lacking sleep and soooo much laundry needed to be done. I woke up on Monday feeling soooo sick! I had a dr. appointment scheduled for all three kids (yeah, I think I must have been crazy when I did that) and I asked Dan if he would be able to take them or if I should reschedule. His response was to see if I was feeling better at 3 when there appointment was. So, later in the day, it was too late to cancel...so he said he would take them. I was dumbfounded!! I was dreading taking them, let alone dad!
Well, three hours, nine shots, two flu mists, and two happy meals later they all came back home...and were still in good moods! I just laid in bed the whole day trying to kick the fever and was so grateful to have a husband that didn't even complain! Luckily it was just a one day bug, and I'm back on my feet now so I still have the mess of a house to clean up, but thanks to Dan I don't have to worry about the appointments!
7 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better! What a nice husband to take them to the doctor for you. :-)
Hey Ash...it is so great to hear about everyones lives. I am loving keeping "in touch" with everyone. Even though it is through the computer...it is nice to hear about small things like this post. Glad you are feeling better. :) Chalet
Wow, I'm impressed!
Thank goodness for great hubbies! He is brave! Hopefully the kids feel good after the shots. Glad you are doing well. Being the mom and being sick don't mix very well! :)Ace
What a Dad. Cam has never attempted the apointments alone... I will have to try that one. But he is good to Always come. We are excited to see you guys!
What a great hubby!! It only took one time for me of scheduling all three kids at the same time at the doctor to realize that was a HORRIBLE idea! :) He was super brave to take that on! Happy Holidays!
Jen
So good to see you yesterday and what a champ Dan is. Taking the kids to all the appointments. And I must say...smart move. It seems a happy meal can cure anything!!
Post a Comment